Saturday, April 12, 2008

RoCk On!!!

Click on the pic of me with the band in the background it's pretty cool.


They had amazing screens that did all kinds of cool stuff.


Chris Daughtry & Bon Jovi
Daughtry




Sambora and Bon Jovi




We all got Hot and Sweaty from rockin out!






P.T.C. Holla!!!










Okay, last night we really enjoyed our anniverasy gift to each other! The Daughtry/Bon Jovi concert was totally rad! We had amazing seats,(thanks to our friends at the Jobing.com Arena) Daughtry was up first, he is soo talented! As Randy would say; "you can BLOW, DOG" at one point Chris had the lights turned down and told all of us to take a pic at the same time, it was really neat! Now Jon Bon Jovi, he is AMAZING! he's better now at age 46, then he was, when his concert T-shirts were $15 verses the $50 they are today.Needless to say we did not come home with one. Last time Loren and I went to his concert, Skid Row opened for them and it was at Compton Terrace, this experience was way more awesome! While Richi Sambora was singing and totally "shredding" Jon was setting himself up right in front of, and below us! He sang a couple of songs and walked back through the crowd to the stage, cool. To see all of those people in that arena, and hear everyone sing in unison;"Livin on a Prayer, Dead or Alive" and of course, Those 5 words, "I'll be there for you!", just gave you the goose bumps!(and I almost lost my voice.) We really needed a night to live in the past, be wild, crazy, and corny. Believe me we were not the dorkiest lookin people there! I am very happy to be in the year 2008- with better clothes and hair. ROCK ON!!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look How HOT you guys are!!!
How fun I love Daughtry!

Miss you all.

Toni said...

We had an awesome time last night!!! Rock on!!

Molly said...

I'm so jealous! Did you give Chris Daughtry a big kiss for me??? I love that guy! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun, you deserved that!

Nancy said...

I'm laughing about your "totally rad" night, so fun, I'm jealous. I'm so glad you had a great night out!

Karla said...

Hi Wendy,
we should get together and do something soon. Now that my sisters wedding is over i feel like a can breath again. Would Stephanie be up to watching Ethan this wed. for scouts? I am jealous about the concert. Talk to you soon.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails