Monday, August 11, 2008

The first day back, was too adventerous...




My children were all very excited, and anxious to be getting back to school, we were mostly prepared and I was stoked to have the day off to run errands and catch up on household stuff, like finishing "Breaking Dawn". Anyway we got out to the Yukon, which is usually in the garage and it had the front drivers side window busted out, and our Stereo/ DVD system was ripped out of the car and all our DVD's and music were gone..... Needless to say the kids were upset, especially Porter, he didn't want me to go back home alone, and he started crying, which got me goin, but luckily we have been blessed with amazing people in our lives, who came to our rescue, so we didn't have to walk to school and the grocery store (thanks) Kristen. Also Porter's fabulous Teacher Mrs. A. who interjectected just in time and let Porter be her helper.
Loren's new job is going great at Chase, despite having a gun to his head durring the robbery, last week, luckily everyone is safe and kind of sound. With all of the stuff we've had in the last few months we can truly see how blessed we are to be alive and healthy,and have employment. We have had such wonderful friends and family there when we have needed them! The only pics I have today are the ones of the truck, they'll be "2nd day of school pics" We have definetly had enough drama to last the rest of the school year!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh...my....goodness!! Wow, that WAS eventful!! And I did not know about Loren having the gun to his head. That is terrifying! Sheesh, you guys are due for some really big blessings!!!

Nancy said...

why didn't you call me?!? Glad you were helped out, sorry about the bad news, glad nothing else happened!

Molly said...

Holy crap Wendy!!!! I am so sorry, that really sucks. And I can't believe I didn't hear about the robbery... yes, you have had plenty of drama!

JonesFamily said...

I still can't believe this happened!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails