Charlee would be thrilled to pick some up for you.....Holy Moly! I can't believe that our beautiful Charlee bug is an "Adult", or as she says; "she can finally purchase Dry Ice, legally ". We are so blessed to be her Parents, she has been such a great kid thus far, better than we ever were as Teens. She is planning to get her RN, and decide down the road what she would like to specialize in. Happy Birthday, to our kind thoughtful, intelligent, spiritual, gorgeous girl! Thanks for the example you are for your younger Sister's and Brother. We sure love you.... By the way I think I am about to come out of my blogging funk.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
She is a beautiful girl! But I am sure that she hears that all the time!
Happy Birthday Charlee! Cute pictures, everyone is beautiful and three hip, hip, hoorays for coming out of the blogging funk!
Unbelievable! You blogged!!! Happy Birthday Beautiful Charlee Bug!!! I'll take some dry ice please....
Happy Birthday Charlee Bug! Wendy are you really old enough to have an 18 year old daughter?
Happy Birthday Charlee. Hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday Charlee! I can't believe you're this old!! I remember when you were born...I can't believe I'm this old!!
Yeah! Wendy's back! Your daughter is beautiful!
I thought you were coming out of your funk-get back to blogging I miss you and your family...
Post a Comment