Kathy Scoffield did Charlee"s Senior pics. We think they are amazing. Here a a few...







We are so happy with the way they turned out. I highly recommend using Kathy for your Senior, Family, or Wedding Photography. She is great to work with, reasonably priced and most importantly captures the true beauty of her clients.




14 comments:
First of all, I'm SHOCKED that you blogged. And yes, FANTASTIC pictures!!!
fantastic pics.. gr8 photogrphy.. shes vry prty.. =)
Super beautiful pictures and very nice blog ....
congratulations and greetings!
So, so, so beautiful! I think she makes the photographer seem good because she is so gorgeous!!!!! I can't believe she is so grown up! You must be so proud! :)
GREAT pictures! Where were they taken? Charlee is so beautiful!
Kathy did such a great job, I just wish i looked more like a senior!!!
Good&nice
thanks
Your daughter is just beautiful! Seriously! Excellent photos! So glad to see you blog again.
She is so beautiful!
She is so beautiful..
Beautiful photos!
Are you kidding me? I used to babysit her! I am getting too old. I don't like this at all!
NICE AND AWSOME..
GOOD JOB..
HAHA...
ME FROM MALAYSIA ^^
xP
Post a Comment