Saturday, July 24, 2010

Naughty Blogger....

Becki & I....

Yes that's me! I have been a very naughty Blogger...We moved, and I was already completely behind on keeping up with all the happenings of our life. I promise my Family that I will get to a re-cap of the last 6 months or so, soon. For now I thought I would show you what I am going to be doing, ya know besides Wifery, MommyHood, and my calling....


Becki Crosby owner/creator of Whippy Cake has hired me to be her Project Coordinator. I am emailing, blogging; talking; and coordinating all kinds of things for Whippy Cake! Very FUN! I look forward to being a Whippy Cake Girl for A long time!

2 comments:

Toni said...

I'm leaving a comment.

Nancy said...

Um, who left the comment before me? Anyway I wish you'd comment more, but am grateful for what I get! So excited for you and your new job, it's perfect for you!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails