Yeah! we raised $320,000 for under privileged kids on the West side! And the Gala is over for this year! Everything in my department went beautifully, the decor came together and the vast hall I had to decorate looked great, it was so exciting when all was finished!I felt like I really accomplished something, I know I sound like I am giving myself a giant pat on the back, but it was the biggest project that I have ever been in charge of, for me it was a big deal. Of course there were other ladies, some who worked much harder to make the the whole event turn out great! Next is our scholarship dinner in the Spring, it's also a great night!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wendy, you were OVER THE TOP amazing in what you were able to accomplish to express your "use your light..." (wonderful!!!) idea - and that's not just our opinion - we heard it expressed over and over again that night. NOT at all unexpected, I might add, given your many talents! KUDOS and congrats on an amzing and well-done job, honey!
Post a Comment