Broccoli(code for small)~ Porter has been having really bad pains in his legs for the last couple of weeks, that I have to massage out frequently, yeah he knows I'd do anything for him. Sometimes they are truly very painful, and the same happened with the other four kids... I don't think it's just wishful thinking, I think it's a GROWTH spurt! Maybe not soo broccoli anymore yeah!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
really I very vividly remember the same thing as a kid and my mom would also rub my legs for me, hopefully you've got an asparagus hidden under Porter's broccoli! That could sound weird and be totally taken the wrong way, you know what I mean.
Hey Wendy, I just got your e-amil with the elves! Super cute!
Hope you guys are doing well. Your family is beautiful.
This is Brooke, your cousin, Julie's daughter.
Post a Comment