Friday, January 25, 2008

I love my job...







I love my job! For the last three weeks I have been working at Vistancia elem. in a community pre-school. They lost their aid right before Christmas break, and cannot find a replacement. We have a morning class, and an afternoon class. I drop my kids off at 8:20 and go straight to work and get done at 3:20, in time to get my older kids at Parkridge. Kristen is a wonderful friend and gets the little ones for me at 2:40. The teacher I am working with is awesome, and I love our kids, it is so much fun, we finger paint and have imaginary days, like "Snow Day" we played in the "snow", and made snowmen out of bagels and a lot of other super fun things. We had "hibernation day" and everyone got to wear their jammies, and we learned about animals who sleep for a long time every year. We finger paint almost everyday, it is a fun place to be. I am praying that i'll be there for the rest of the year, nobody wants to drive out there, except me. I don't mind the drive, there is never any traffic. It's still difficult to juggle being a GOOD Mom with having a job all day, sometimes I feel like my brain is going to explode!

1 comment:

Molly said...

You're awesome Wendy, it sounds like you're having a lot of fun, it takes a very good person to be a preschool teacher, helper, etc... Good for you!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails