Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vote for our big sister, We would!









Here we go again! Charlee is running for Student Body Vice President at her High School, currently she is serving as Stu. Bod. Treasurer. We made posters for her, and one of the things we used was an endorsement from her younger Sister's and Brother that said "Vote for our big sister, we would!" Anyway I thought it was a good idea, my friend Lori used this tactic when her son Kyle ran, and it worked, so cross your fingers for us. I have to say; watching your children trying out for competitive school sports, and running for office is more nerve wracking then when we did it ourselves! By the way; Stephanie is Student Body Historian for her school, she has recently complained that I "never" write anything about her. She's AWESOME!And we do love her very much...

2 comments:

Peck Family said...

Charlie and Steph r beautiful! Where do I go to vote?

Nancy said...

go Charlie! You know we love Stephanie, okay did they already vote?

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails