Our little guy is pretty entertaining to watch on G.H., He really rocks out, and he knows the lyrics to his favorite songs, for instance "Metallica's , One". I know, *** I never in my wildest dreams thought that any child of mine would know a Metallica song! Anyway he's pretty good and our family has enjoyed the WII with other families for a fun activity. Some of our good friends got a Wii recently, but do not have "Guitar Hero", so we left it with them for a couple of days and they were extremely addicted afterward, or at least my girl Nancy was! here is a picture of the Thank You card they gave us, I always knew she was very talented and creative, but I had know idea about her rock STAR tendencies....
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So guitar hero is so addictive! And I don't even like video games, this was the first game that I ever passed through the levels on, the last challenge was killer, but with Travis and Dallas as my coaches I made it. I can't own one though, nothing would ever get done at my house! I hear Wii comes out with a Rockband toward the end of June, just might have to start saving my money! Thanks again for all the fun, see you tomorrow!
I can't believe how much he looks like Loren!! He's so cute and grown up!
So cute little Porter. We had fun with you guys on Saturday. We should do it again soon:)
Oh my heck Wendy!! I love your blog! Your kids are so dang beautiful! All of them!! And all your family pictures are amazing! I should be cleaning my house right now, but hey, reading your blog is way more fun!
Post a Comment