Last night I was watching "S.Y.T.Y.C.Dance?" and there was the cutest girl from Utah, she had a darling cut... It made me miss having a stylish short haircut, any way I have hesitated chopping it, because it's taken me a few years to get it to this length, it's kind of boring. I don't think i'll have the patience to grow it out this long again... Any thoughts?
Thursday, May 29, 2008
So you think I should cut my hair off?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
Ok so is this the picture of what you are thinking???? Wow if it is you are not kidding about cutting it. I think it will be sooooo cute. We will have to brain storm some ideas. I am excited I love big changes. Let me know when you want to come in:)
So cute!!! Wendy, you are so beautiful, this cut would look adorable on you. Let me know....I'd love to try your salon....maybe we could go together.
Randee
randee1024@yahoo.com
Wendy You look so AMAZING, I havent told you that but you do. If you cut your hair short you will still be HOT, maybe HOTTER!!! I love it short but I love it long as well. I know the girl you are talking about and I was thinking I should cut my hair like hers as well!!!
oh wendy ... i LOVE your hair! you can't cut it -- because i want to cut mine and i'm too chicken. and if you're brave then i'll be brave and ... well ... no. don't cut it!!
Wendy, hello of course you should do it!! You look so cute with your hair cut in that style!! I saw the show and I kept telling the kids I love her HAIR!! She was darling! I know its scary remember our 80's poofy hair! but you will love it once you do it.
I miss you
Char
Wendy, hello of course you should do it!! You look so cute with your hair cut in that style!! I saw the show and I kept telling the kids I love her HAIR!! She was darling! I know its scary remember our 80's poofy hair! but you will love it once you do it.
I miss you
Char
Wendy, YOU ARE SOOO CUTE WITH YOUR HAIR CUT SHORT! Remeber how scarey it was to cut our 80's poofy hair, but then we loved it! I kept telling the kids I love that girls hair! Great minds think alike.
Love you!
I totally know who you're talkign about and I think it would be so cute! I do think you have the most gorgeous hair in the world, well you and Toni anyway, but I loved your short hair as well. I say do it! It will go along with your new hot body!
okay so I saw the cute girl too, but you have awesome hair, you're really going to get rid of it, there's no going back you know! So I'm a total chicken, and totally wouldn't, but you would look good either way.
Wendy I left you a present on my blog!
I like your hair keep it! BTW I just realized I didn't call you back. I will do it tomorrow!!
Okay...
I really like it when people do big change... but don't butch your hair. I say long and just trim your mustache. HAA! okay just teasing.
DONT DO IT!!! Anyone can have short hair. Not everyone has beautiful long hair like yours. You'll have lots of years to have short hair. Leave it. Love ya!!!
Don't cut it!!!!!!!!!!You will totally regret it!
Post a Comment