I think it is the season for short hair, everyone I know is cutting off thier lovely locks. It is making me get the itch to cut mine also. You Look Beautiful!
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
7 comments:
I love it, you're hot!
I love it!!
u look great!!!!! can I be you!!!! Im greeen
I think it looks great. I love the darker tones. Very nice!!!
oh my gosh- I thought that you did the photo shop thing with your hair! I love it.
Your hair cut is so CUTE and SEXY! I love the color to!
I think it is the season for short hair, everyone I know is cutting off thier lovely locks. It is making me get the itch to cut mine also. You Look Beautiful!
Post a Comment