It is no secret that financially we are not doing the "most excellent"(bill and Ted's), but we feel very blessed that Loren has a job now with Lot's of potential...( i also have a job with a great boss) WE ARE DOING FINE ...But, There have been times recently that I was worried about what I could do for dinner, and I know that we are one of MANY people right now,who can relate. Anyway on those occasions the Lord always provides.. Sometimes the way he provides is through his Children here on Earth! Our amazing friends and Ward family. Thank you!!! For example some ground beef from one friend, and tortillas and salsa from another, o yeah and some lettuce, I had beans and cheese, and my family had yummy Mexican! Hooray I always manage to get Mexican! Or a a whole dinner brought by after a hard dayof working, soccer and Kids... Even though the person who made the lovely dinner has enough on their plate as well. Or a gift card right before the Holiday's, we are truly humbled...Thanks.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You know you have dinner at my house anytime, seriously. I'm usually the only one who eats anything at this house anyway. We love you guys!
Thanks so much for taking care of our house while we're gone. Hope everything is going well, we'll be home Friday night. See ya then!
Hey Wendy/
Got your message. I have no cell phone but have a house hone here is my number 585 682 4272. call me when you can. also im coming in feb and would like to do something for taya before she has her baby!!! I wont have internet acess for a week and I want to get a hold of karala too! I will be coming in the Sunday before she has her baby. Anyways call me this week. Nothing going on here but watching leaves drop... and my butt get bigger. Miss you.
ps
i want the lemon clense... got do whatca got to do.
do you have a cookie clense recipe?
Post a Comment