hi wendy! I am sorry that she is moving, I know you love her! Her work is beautiful!!!! Well if you ever want pictures... let me know!!! :) I would love to take your family pictures!!! :) what is your email address? I have a question for you!!!
And, he's even smiling. We love that man! Uncle Jim...thanks for sharing your miracle of life with us. My girls have truly learned what prayer can do. What a thing to learn when you are only 5 and 6! And, to be reinforced at 32 and 35!
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
3 comments:
That is awesome Wendy, I know you've been worried! Prayer and Faith are powerful things.
hi wendy! I am sorry that she is moving, I know you love her! Her work is beautiful!!!! Well if you ever want pictures... let me know!!! :) I would love to take your family pictures!!! :) what is your email address? I have a question for you!!!
And, he's even smiling. We love that man! Uncle Jim...thanks for sharing your miracle of life with us. My girls have truly learned what prayer can do. What a thing to learn when you are only 5 and 6! And, to be reinforced at 32 and 35!
Post a Comment