Thursday, May 21, 2009

Steph Graduates!











Or gets promoted, whatever you call it these days... She is now officially in High School, and totally excited for Soccer with the big girls! Steph we are very Happy that you did so great in Elementary, and we know you are gonna excell in High school, Way to Go, we love ya! Charlee will be there with her, for 1 last year of high school.....Wow.

3 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

Yay Steph!

Nancy said...

cute Stephanie, I wonder if I could pull off a dress like that? Anyway we miss you guys and Wendy, the Mrs. President stuff, it's not offical yet!

PrettyPenny said...

Stephanie...to tell you how bad I wanted to post this...I am sitting next to a stinky girl whose in desperate need of a diaper change...just so that I could tell you what a beautiful young woman you are, outside AND inside!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails