My cousin just got Married last Friday , and at the reception is where I heard the story of his proposal... One night he and his sweetheart were watching TV, and a Coke commercial came on (the one from the Super Bowl) any way you watch the quarters go into the machine and you follow them down into a cool new world. After watching, he announced that he wished he could live in a Coke machine all by himself, she immediately questioned him,- if he really wanted to live there all alone? He assured her that she would be the only one who could live there with him.***** Fast forward to a weekend when he was out "camping "with his buddies, she arrived home to find a Coca~cola machine on the driveway, with a note and 2 quarters, that said something like this: "All it would take to live with me in this machine, is 2 quarters and a ring... She put the quarters in the machine and out came the ring! By this time she was looking around for him, and he was nowhere to be seen, then the door of the machine opened up and there stood her new Fiance.. Don't you think that was so clever? he found an old machine, gutted it and created a memory to tell there Great Grandchildren about, I wonder what Coke will look like then.....
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
A cool Proposal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is incredibly original and cool!!!
Wow that is so adorable. I have to say that he must have scored big with her on that one. I wonder if he came up with that all on his own. I am impressed. Way cute!
I love this post! It is awesome I put it as a link so others could enjoy it as well. What a creative guy!
Post a Comment