Friday, May 16, 2008

My new Job...

I have a new job that I start in a few days , it's not teaching. I'll be working at my girlfriends' weight loss clinic; http://mediweightlossclinics.com. It's a beautiful office and there are some really great women who work there. I am not looking forward to leaving my kids everyday this summer, but I will only be gone half of the day. So I will be expected to really preform for my bored children when I get home, hopefully we will all transition well. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm happy for you Wendy, I hope this works out well for you. Let Stephanie know if she ever needs anything while you are at work, she can call me!

JonesFamily said...

Very cool Wendy!! Your kids are welcome to come play over here anytime!!

Joy said...

That sounds like a cool job...and like a place I need to visit. Good luck!

Justina Selim said...

I wanted to say hi even though you probably don't remember me! I am Donna's daughter from Centennial ward! I remember you as the lady and the kids who all had cute hair! I saw your blog from Toni's and I had to peek! You look so great! Your family is so glamorous! I love all the pictures on your site! Congrats on your new job!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails