Poor little guy, he hasn't had the best luck with ants, it seems that every bite he gets he has a more severe reaction, a couple of weeks ago we were out at Loren's Parents home celebrating Emmilyn's Birthday, along with her twin Uncles Hunter, and Dillon's Birthday's. Anyway, P was the retriever in a game of swimming pool basket ball, and the basketball ended up in an ant pile, and then on his belly, so he jumped in the water and must have forced some down his swimsuit, and when they couldn't escape , they attacked! It was horrible and today the swelling is almost gone, but some itchy blisters have been left. The first few days I was horrified I couldn't believe how red and swollen it could get, and I was expressing to my mom over the phone, that maybe I should take a picture for comparison sake, which my attentive little boy immediately responded,"please don't put it on your blog Mom! Well I assured him that I would never do that to him, and he thanked me.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh Porter, that is so sad and and a tad funny! We're glad for Porter's sake no photos were blogged, we might have had to call CPS on you!
poor kid, I know - I got bit last week... on my leg. First ooow-ie and then itchy.
Misery
Poor Porter, Hayden overheard me telling this story to Andy and then the next day he came home from school and started making up a song about it. I was dying, it was so funny!
Post a Comment