Karla cut my hair yesterday, I went with side bangs, layers, and several feet off the back, staight across. She did a great job! Thanks Karla.. Ignore my giant blemish , if you can.. Ooo I totally made my eyes look like a vampire! cool
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Love it! Karla is the best!! Yes I am in need of a girl's night out...please
AWWWW, what did Loren think??? I am glad you like it. I still think when you are brave enough lets go the whole way and cut a full fringe:) I think it would look gorgeous!
Thanks for the chocolate again. I ate the whole think in an hour and a half.... I have no control when it comes to chocolate!!!yum...
very cute, I really like it, but it's hard to tell, is it that much shorter in the back, did you have it when I saw you yesterday? Anyway I like it, different, but not too different.
I LOVE IT! Karla never does a bad job. :) Can I go out for girls night too! Lets meet in NY... at wal-mart.
I can't believe I found you! You look great! The family....you all are beautiful,looks like life is treating you well....
You know I have the hots for you, right? Great pic...zit and all.
Jane says "Aunt Wendy looks HOT!"
Sooocute! I lvoe it Wendy, I can't wait to see it in person next week. You are one hot mama!
Post a Comment