My big strong Dad gave us all a good scare a couple of days ago, when he had a Heart Attack! He had a stint put in his 80% clogged artery yesterday and is recovering at home this evening. It really made me realize how much I still need my Dad, I have always known how much I love him, but I still need him, he has always been such a big part of my life and is more every day! Thank you to all of my friends who also know and love my Dad, thanks for all of your thoughts and Prayers, all of our family is very grateful that he is still around...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh Wendy I am sorry to hear that. We will keep your family in our prayers. How are you doing? Let me know if you need anything.
Glad my favorite patient is recovering. Tell him I owe him a big fat kiss!
So fun to see pictures of your dad! I always loved Bob. I hope he is doing well. I know that is scary, my dad had a couple of heart attacks a few years back. But he is alive and kickin'!
Give my love and hellos:).
I love your dad so much! He is so strong I know he will be ok! Please tell him how much we miss him and that he is in our prayers for a fast recovery so he doesn't miss hunting season!
We're just so glad that he's doing good. That was really scary! He means so much to all my fam. We've been praying for him.
Post a Comment