Thank you Karla for my new sassy hair, I just really needed a change, now I just need to take care of my lovely roots. It's just hair and it will grow back, if I let it....
I LOVE IT!!! That is exacly what I want to do with my hair...love it, love it, love it! Now you know how to access my blog too right? You are one sexy hot momma...or as Jane says...Aunt Wendy is HOT!
You are adorable! I could never pull that off, I wish I could. I want to let you know that your kids are welcome to come play whenever. Just send 'em over to knock on the door. I just never know when they'll be home, but my kids would love to have them come play.
I love it! It must be just the time of year everyone I know is going from their long locks to cute short cuts. It is making me want to cut my hair also.
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
13 comments:
I love it, Karla is so good with the cuts! Really you were right, it looks awesome. So cute.
I love it! But I'm crying. I loved your hair. Can I have it??
You are so brave and your courage paid off it looks great!! BTW - got your message and I am calling you back soon...
Beautiful!
Your hair looks great! I love the new look, how fun!
I LOVE IT!!! That is exacly what I want to do with my hair...love it, love it, love it! Now you know how to access my blog too right? You are one sexy hot momma...or as Jane says...Aunt Wendy is HOT!
You are adorable! I could never pull that off, I wish I could. I want to let you know that your kids are welcome to come play whenever. Just send 'em over to knock on the door. I just never know when they'll be home, but my kids would love to have them come play.
Great cut! It looks amazing!
LOVE IT!!! Seriously, it is so cute! I'm with Toni though, you have amazing hair, I would die to have your hair, or Toni's for that matter!
I am glad you like it. You are so funny. Thanks for the shout out man! I hope it hasn't given you any problems?
oooooh I love the new do! Very sassy I love the wedge!
I love it! It must be just the time of year everyone I know is going from their long locks to cute short cuts. It is making me want to cut my hair also.
It looks SO good! Great choice.
Post a Comment