fresh....
I went to this cool new eatery, called "Pita Jungle", http://www.pitajungle.com/ I'd heard that it was really good and healthy, but it was on the east side of course, well now there is one in the Arrowhead area. I was not disappointed, it was really good, healthy, and very hip! I ordered the pesto pizza, A grilled pita with pesto ,spinach leaves, tomatoes feta cheese mushrooms ans mozzarella, it was so delicious that I recreated it at home for my family, they were not as in love with it as I, so I shared them with my neighbors.




3 comments:
It was yummy! Thanks for meeting me there for lunch! So much drama...
In another life, when I was young and beautiful, I lived like... nearly next door to the Pita Jungle in Tempe... I ate there ALLL the time!
I ate at the one at Arrowhead, it was awesome. I would go there ANYTIME! Just call!
I love Mediterranean food, I didn't know anybody else who did!
(btw - it is my FAVORITE roadshow at Costco, and I haven't seen them there in ages)
Oh my gosh! Those were delicious. I need the recipe.
Post a Comment