Conference today was a breath of fresh air! a time for renewal and re-commitment. The last several years I have tried to watch General Conference PRAYERFULLY, and miraculously my prayers are answered! I was not disappointed. I have always loved President Monson, I know he has been called by a loving Heavenly Father to lead and comfort us. He said some great things in the last couple of days, but one of my favorite's was, "Never let a problem to be solved, be more important than a Person to be loved"...Easy advice to take from a person who lives his life that way.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I loved that talk too, he is such a sweet man, makes me miss my grandpa.
I love Conference!!!! One of these days I want to go up for it.
Wendy I am so glad you have a blog so I can peek into your like. You are truly one of my most favorite people in the world. Signing up for facebook has been so fun but has made me sad that I am the worst long-distance friend ever! Shoot-I am a lame close-distance friend (why can't I call people on the phone...grrr!)! John and I talked about you and he agreed that you are a wonderful person and a wonderful friend. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me! :)
Hey! Cute Blog Background! Oddly enough, I had picked the same one! I love your pics, your family is so adorable. We're so lucky to be your neighbors.
Post a Comment