Monday, November 10, 2008

'08 Golden W.H.E.E.L. Charity Ball was a success!




































That time of the year came early! We had our Golden W.H.E.E.L. Charity benefit a month early this year, and it is such a great feeling to have it behind us! It was a great night , and beautiful, if I do say so myself. I was the decor Chair again this year, I thought a Tropical theme would be fun and match with the "colorful" decor already at the Renaissance Hotel. The Centerpieces we did with Orchids it was simple and elegant. We had some fabulous things in our Auction this year, and a great band, and Polynesian dancers for entertainment. Loren and Andy helped with the Big Board this year. Charlee and Stephie got to dress up and help out this year also, they looked gorgeous! I think they had a lot of fun too. We have a wonderful group of Women in the organization who worked their butts off, and we ended up making a good deal of money for the children on the west side. Oh yeah the food was yummy too especially the chocolate!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

You guys look like you had such a good time, and you look good too, love the curls and outfits. I was sad you didn't wear it to church!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! You girls are sexy! It looks like it was a ton of work!

Karla said...

Wendy you look fabulous. I love the make-up. You are right it does look good:)
Ok yum I love chocolate fountains...Rice crispy treats+ chocolate fauntains= delicous.
We had fun hiking with Charlee the other day.

PaulaJean and David said...

Just found your blog from a friend of a friend. Great blog.

ShelleyG said...

Look how gorgeous you all are for the Ball! How cool! I know we are the lamest EVER for being in the valley and not visiting...I hope you will forgive us and let us come next time. I'd have to explain some of the particulars of that trip so you could understand why we stayed in Gilbert most of the time ;). I hope you are loving that awesome weather down there!! I am hoping we will go to AZ again soon-we just never seem to make it there-we usually go to Utah. Know that I think you are still the coolest! :)

brian derrick said...

Ok which one is the mom in that picture, cause I can't tell! You all look great!
The decor is fabulous, I don't know why you're having such a tough time comin up with stuff for the christmas dinner, you obviously know what you're doing!

Brenna said...

Ha! I had a hard time tell'n you apart from your girls! It took me a min. to find you! You look Beautiful!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails