Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving...So much to be thankful for!














































This is a little late, but we have a lot to be thankful for... Family, we were blessed to be with some of our family this year, all of Jim and Charlene's (my Aunt and Uncle) kids and grandkids were in town; Paden is fresh off his Mission to Japan, Mary and Heath's newest baby was there and Jim and Charlene's first great Grandchild too. My Uncle Jim is still hangin tough fighting his battle with Pulmonary Fibrosis, he is an amazing man, and I love him soo much. I cooked a fat Turkey,it turned out to be beautiful and juicy, despite a few mishaps that morning, I shall save that story for another time when it's not soo fresh...I love being with my cousins, they are so much fun to hang out with. We spent the morning with them and then we headed to Buckeye to be with some of the Howe clan, Loren's Parent's and some of his brother's. We had a memorable time with them as well... Charlee got to take her Uncle Hunter's new Jeep for a spin and got it High Centered, it takes mad skills to get a Jeep stuck,(it had to be pulled out by her Uncle Dillon's truck) no one was injured, except for maybe Bug's pride she was teased mercilessly the rest of the night. At the end of the day we had full bellies, and new memories of another Holiday with loved ones, the thing that matter's the most!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

After you told me how you cooked your turkey I tried it myself, and I must say it's the best turkey I've ever made. Okay so it's only the second turkey I've ever made but it was WAY better than last year. Looks like a fun family! I'm jealous. I have only one cousin.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails