POOR LOREN....He has had a couple rough weeks watching me stress.I have a very small Activitiy Committee group, but they were an Awesome help, along with some other great friends, Thank you.
I can feel the difference in my shoulders and jaw, now that it's over.... It was a really fun Party and we had plenty to eat, the line went fast, the program was spiritually uplifting, and Santa was a hit! We fed about 260 people.
Hooraaay! We got some great pics of the night , but i don't have them yet.




2 comments:
I am sure you put on a great ward party! I know exactly how you feel. I am just HAPPY that my husband is no longer the "ward party planner" which really meant the I was!!! Much less stress now!
It was a hit, and I know you were stressed, but it was all worth it in the end, right? Cute pics, I'm loving the scarf!
Post a Comment