Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Stephie!




Yesterday my little Stephanie turned 14 years old! Most people think she is older, because of her looks, and her smarts. She is still our squishy, HAPPY baby with the amazing Hamstrings! and Man! has she ever put those Hammies to good use! Not only does she get excellent grades and serve in student Council and her Church, she is a Gifted Athelete! I only wish I had half of her athletic ability! (She got that from her POP!) She is very excited to play soccer in in High School next year, she is a sight to behold on the soccer field! Steph, we all love you very much and we are so happy for the young lady you have become, you are a wonderful human being, and you have taught your old Mommie a lot! ILOVEYOU!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

We miss our favorite babysitter! (aside from Charlee) anyway Happy Birthday Stephanie! When are you going to talk your mom into coming to visit me? I really miss you guys a lot, and was just thinking about you earlier today. Hope you get to do something fun for your birthday, you know I would bake you a cake!

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Stephie!!! Sorry I forgot to call you yesterday. :( I hope you had a FABULOUS day!!! You are turning into a beautiful young woman!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday Stephie! I love it that she is such a good soccer player, that is awesome!

P.S. how did you get a different font on your blog?

Brie Wheelwright said...

Happy Birthday, Steph! We love you!

Karla said...

That picture of Stephanie is gorgeous! She is such a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!

So my mom posted a picture of Stu and Charlee on her blog. I thought I would let you know. The only thing is she doesn't like me telling people she has a blog, b/c she gets imbarressed. So ssshhh if you check it out.

ShelleyG said...

How did she get so big? She's beautiful!

Wendy-you will always be my favorite Cortez girl and it was hard for me not to pout that you weren't at conference with all of us. :) Thank you for being such an amazing and inspirational woman!

loricjensen said...

Happy Birthday, Stephanie. You are certainly all your mom said. The kids loved having you over!

Candi said...

Happy Birthday. Your girls are gorgeous (they get that from their mama!!) Hope you are all doing good!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails