Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uncle Hunter is deployed to Iraq...

We went to dinner to give Hunter LOVE before he goes......









Converse...

Loren's little Brother Hunter just found out that he is being deployed in within the next 10 days to Iraq, he is in the Air Force and is one of six Fire Fighters from Luke going. It's scary to think of the things that could happen, but we realize that it's important work and necessary. Hunter and his wife Jackie just had their first Baby; Kylie, she is just 3 months old.


I can't believe he is already a Father, and now he is serving his Country. I first met Hunter when Loren and I were dating he was only 3 years old, he and his identical twin Brother Dillon were quite the pair, they would spend time with us in the summers. Hunter was always a sweet heart, and still is, he's also a great Daddy.


We are So proud of you Hunter, and we will be keeping you our prayers so you can get back home safely to your little Family.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I hope he is safe and returns home soon! His poor wife and baby, so scarry!

Nancy said...

That would be so hard for his wife with a three month old. I can't even imagine. I'm so glad that there are good people who are willing to put their lives at risk for our country. We are blessed. And how much does Porter look like his uncle, crazy. Also I love the converse shot. Miss you guys!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails