Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Medical updates....

Barton and Me. Finally!


Grandpa and Emmi...



My Uncle Jim is still in Cleavland at the transplant center, but he is getting stronger every day, a true miracle in progress... This is one of his Daughter's and a grandaughter.



I was able to get my arms around Barton for that; "I am am so glad you are alive hug", he has come a long way since he lay on that dirt road in Uganda. We were in St. George, My Grandpa Brooks recently collapsed and had to have heart surgery, he is another Amazing man in my life, for whom I am so grateful. I love you! Grandpa is on his road to recovery as we speak , it was so great to see him and Barton in the same trip. Barton is on his way back to NYC for more surgery, he still has a long way to go, but he looks great as usual.

4 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Glad to hear the good news! I hope everyone continues to do better and better.

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you got to see Barton and that everyone is doing well, but you are so busted for getting that close and not coming to see me!

Peck Family said...

YEA! CAN I SAY BARTON IS SUPER CUTE!

Joseph and Katie said...

So happy you got to see Bart! Sorry about your Grandpa Brooks. Take care.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails