This is my first post, but I figured it was due.
Many of you who have followed this blog have seen Wendy ask for prayers and give updates regarding the health of many family members and friends. She is a great woman that is very compassionate and loving, always putting others before herself.
Now; however, she is the one in need. Over the past few weeks she has had several health issues, has fainted on a few occasions and is barely able to get out of bed most days, yet she does and goes about her motherly duties and working part time. She just keeps going and going regardless of how sick she feels. She is very anemic and we may find out why sometime this week. She has been poked and prodded like a pin cushion lately and she really does not like needles.
This week she called me right before I was to leave work and she told me her Dr had found a tumor the size of a tennis ball in her uterus. This really got me thinking, what if she has cancer? how has she been able to keep up lately? how serious is it? So they biopsied the tumor on Friday and we should find out what the deal is on Monday(I hope). Her mom is a nurse and she reassures us that it is probably not cancerous. We are hoping and praying that is the case.
I love my wife and am so happy she is in my life. She, along with my children, are the light of my life. I would be so lost without her.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Its Wendy's turn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




15 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so sad to hear this, I will be waiting and checking for updates. Lots of prayers from us to you.
Ok Loren, clearly you know how and when to post! You are ahead of most other husbands I know! Keep us updated! If there is anything at all that I can do - Wendy has definitely been there for me when I needed help, I believe that I owe her a housecleaning and some meals! I can't wait to pay her back!
Wendy I love you so much. Our family is praying for you!
We love you Wendy! I was so glad to see you yesterday but it is obvious that you are not feeling well. I am praying for you and hoping that you get some answers this week!
Wendy I am so sorry to hear this news. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Lots of prayers from the Schmids.
Freakin' Loren. You know I've known about this all as it's been happening, but hearing you say it just made me BAWL. You are so right about Wendy. She is ALWAYS looking out for others, asking for prayers for others, but never for herself. I pray for her DAILY. I love her more than life and my life would not be COMPLETE (or near as fun) without her HEALTHY!! You know I'll stay on top of this, and will do whatever you guys need me to do. We love you all so much. YOU ARE OUR FAMILY. Darn it...where are the kleenex...
You will all certainly be in our prayers. Sara asked me earlier today what she could fast for next week. She was with me when I read this post. She turned to me and said "That can be what we fast for mom." So, you will be a part of our fast next week. I love the faith of children. They are so quick to do what is right. Love you!
Wow, Thanks Babe, this is really nice. I will be sure to keep everyone posted now. I love you!
I'm so sorry that you're all having to deal with this! We love you all and hope it gets better fast. You're in our prayers and we miss you guys.
The Dorseys will be praying for Wendy! I know how strong you are and how much faith you have. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or your family!
First of All Wendy, I'm calling you today, second of all thanks Loren for the update, I knew about some of it that happened in St. George, but didn't know about the tumor, so scary. Wendy we will be praying for you, and I know that the Lord has left you on this earth for a reason, there were so many times he could have taken you before, but you belong here and you're going to be fine!
Just wanted to let you know that you can count on our faith & prayers. Please let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do. Love ya! Daniece & Gang
Wendy I hope that everything goes well!! Kamon and I will keep you in our prayers.
Hope things go okay guys. Keep us posted please, we'll be praying for you Wendy!
Oh man... unbelievable!
Hang in there! Arghhh... Sending thoughts and prayers your way!
Post a Comment