Friday, July 3, 2009

Good News..

Hooray! The only thing that "James" can do to me is take my blood. The Biopsy came back negative, which is a positive thing. Now to get rid of him...The Doc. said she would work on going straight for the whole enchilada, and do the partial hysterectomy, so I won't have to go through the other 2 procedures first.
When I saw Loren had posted about my plight I was a feeling a little embarrassed, and exposed, like everyone didn't need to know this junk, but I have to admit that it has been nice and humbling to read your love and concern.
I feel very blessed, and thankful for all the people who care for me and my Family, thanks so so much for your Prayers, have I mentioned my Testimony of Prayer? Now to get my strength back, I am going to lay down for a while. I will let you know when we have finally slayed James.

9 comments:

Brie Wheelwright said...

That's great news! And you shouldn't feel embarrassed that Loren posted about it, I'm glad we know and I just wish we could do more. We miss you guys and tell the kiddos we say hi.

Stephanie said...

How wonderful! It was great to talk the other day. I miss you! Love you lots, Steph

Nikki said...

That is awesome. If I wasn't a believer, I would say, you are one of the luckiest people I know... but I am a Believer, so I know that you are just incredibly blessed. It is neat to know somebody as spiritually blessed as you are

Melynda King said...

I just got back from girls camp and caught up. I am so sorry for what you have been going through. I am so happy that you received good news! You are still the most amazing women I know. I just can't believe how many extra credit points with Heavenly Father you have earned in your life!

Nancy said...

Yea! That is so good, I mean it could have been so much worse. I wish I was there to help you because that still will be hard, but so much better than the alternative, I'm so glad. Wish I was there. I'd throw a going away party for James!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

I'm so glad! Please let us know if there is anything you need! We'll be praying for you and the swift and complete removal of James!

Karla said...

Love you Wendy. I am glad everything is okay. Thanks for your friendship through all of this. You are such a great friend and truly put other before yourself. Thanks for being such a good example to me.

Matt Howard said...

It's fantastic news that soon "James" love affair with you will be a thing of the past and he will go far far away. We're obviously SO crazy happy that this thing isn't cancer. If you need anything at ALL let us know...you can count on us ok?

Matt, Kim, Austin, Ry and Kaylin

Peck Family said...

Yea for the good news! Glad your going to slay James!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails