Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Waiting Game..


These days I am looking like a character from "Twilight", only something else is sucking my blood. I think I will call this blood sucking tumor James, he is a naughty Vampire, but Very goodlookin! ok, did I mention that being this anemic is effecting my thought process as well, I can't think straight, I'm a tad goofier than usual. I'm spending my time being totally exhausted like I have never felt before, my hands are already fatigued from typing, it's crazy. We are just waiting on the biopsy results, it could be another day or two. When those results are in, then the Dr. and my insurance company will decide the best course of action. If James isn't cancerous, which I don't think he will be, there are 2 different procedure/surgeries I will have, and if those don't work I will have a partial hysterectomy, obviously if it's cancer the insurance company will let me take out my Uterus right away. In the mean time I am just praying that whatever this is, that it will be treated appropriately and I will recover quickly. I am beyond humbled by the Love,Prayers, and service that my Family and I are recieving. Thank you so so much for your thoughts and prayers, I can feel Heavenly Father's hand in my life every day.

7 comments:

Toni said...

I think you should call your uterus Bella since she is just an innocent bystander. Love ya. You are always in my prayers and I love you to pieces.

Joy said...

I am so glad to hear your fabulous sense of humor in this post. We are anxiously waiting to hear more details! xoxo

Nancy said...

I am so glad that if you have a vampire living in your uterus at least he's good lookin! I'd hate to have an ugly one. And I'm glad you're so positive, I love your faith, and I love and also think it will all work out in the end.

Brie Wheelwright said...

I wish I were there to be able to take your kids for you. I'm so sorry but we love you guys and I hope it gets taken care of soon. Oh, and I'm glad you found my note. Thanks for taking care of our house.

ShelleyG said...

I just read your blog and Loren's post. Oh Wendy! You are so positive. I admire and love you and your family so much. You are in my prayers. Please keep us all posted.

Marlo said...

I'm POSITIVE you'll be okay and everything will be fine but Scott and I are praying for you just the same. Love ya Wendy!

Peck Family said...

Wendy this sucks. I had no idea you weren't feeling well. The vampire statement made me laugh. You take care and u are ur family will be in my prayers.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails