Well I guess it is my turn to post about my mommy, this is Stephanie. =] As allof you no there WAS a blood sucker named James inside of her. She had her surgery yesterday and the doctor said it went great. My grandpa, Bob, came and picked us kids up to go down and see her. When he got to our house he told us that before she went in for the surgery she looked up and said, "I am high!" and started giggling. :) When we got to the hospital my dad still hadn't even seen her. The nurse dude came to take us back to see her. She, of course, had a cup of ice in her hand with a spoon sticking out of the cup. Dad asked her if she wanted a bite she said yes as he dug around in the cup for a piece she looked at me, pointed to the cup, wiggled her eye brows up and down, and gave me a big goofy grin. She has done so much for me and everyone she meets. She has enriched my life and I love her to death! Though sometimes not on purpose, she always makes me laugh, even when she is in a ton of pain. She is a wonderful, smart, and beautiful woman. She reminds me regularly of how cute she is by putting her hand on her hip, looking in the mirror, striking a pose, and saying, "I am sooo cute!" Love you mommy!!! =D Get better quickly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Very sweet post Stephanie. I too love your mom and think she is a beautiful, amazing woman! I a glad that her surgery went well.
Awww, big hugs to you and your whole family, especially Wendy! You are all so awesome. I am glad to hear the surgery went well. Your mom makes me laugh hard, too. xoxo
Steph, you're so cute. We love you guys and we hope that Wendy gets better soon. And Happy Birthday to Porter on Sunday! I'll have to have Carson call him.
Stephanie, that was so cute. You are such an awesome girl. I enjoyed reading your post. Your mom is so awesome and always puts people before herself. Thanks for sharing:)
I'm so glad to hear it went well. Your mom is so cute! Take good care of her. :)
Steph, what a sweet post, and so typical of all the reasons we love Wendy so much! I'm glad she's okay!
Wendy! I have been out of town and not aware of what has been going on. I am so thankful that you are going to be okay. I'm sure you are relieved that James is gone! Kind of scary to have to mentally go down that path eh? Sending you prayers and much love. Take care and be a good patient and rest up. You have an amazing family and support system it sounds like that will make sure you are well taken care of. What a blessing!
Post a Comment