Thursday, May 22, 2008

HooRay!! My Most Favoritest Show is back on!!!


So You Think You Can Dance? Lo, The kids and I love to watch this show! This guy Robert was incredible to watch, it just puts a smile on your face, and then the kids and I are dancing around the rest of the night! Mom and Dad, you all better watch this season or I am gonna be bugged! Go check out Robert Muraine's audition for the show on YOU TUBE, it's 6 minutes long but worth it, or you could just watch this season!

4 comments:

Carter Family...... said...

Wow, look at your beautiful family!
Long time no see. It's fun to see what you have been up to the last...what 4 years?
Sally Carter

Joy said...

My Sister in Law is in LOVE with that show. She never misses. SHe showed me the manequin dance from last season and I loved it, amazing!
SO I don't think we will be there tonight, we are going to a grad party for Mike's cousin in Mesa. I doubt we will be back in time, I am disappointed!!

Anonymous said...

That is me and the girls most favorite show on TV we love it too!!! Miss you!

Karla said...

I love that show! I am sooooooo excited it is on. whohooo!!!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails