My Mom "Katie"
would have been 61 years old today, and next month my little sister Stephanie would have been 35. It seems like it hasn't been that long since the car accident , I always think about who they would be today, and how our relationship could be.. It helps me to try to be the kind of Daughter and Sister they would have wanted to grow up with. The best thing in the world is that I know where they are, and I know that I will be with them again someday, and then we can get to know eachother. For now they are watching over all of those they loved, and no-doubt, serving others, and making new friends. I Love, and miss you.


Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh Wendy, this made me cry. I am so glad that you made it through that car accident, this world would be a sad place without you. Your mother is beautiful, you look so much like her it's crazy. I know they are so proud of you, and isn't it wonderful that we have the gospel! Such great pictures.
Such a sweet post, I love those pictures! I wish your mom could be here with you but she is watching out for you!
The resemblance between your sister and your own girls is crazy!
Wendy, beautiful lady! you look so much like your mother! how proud of you she would be. to see what an amazing mother you are. thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment