Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Tis the Season"..Soccer Season that is.









OOO, she is so intimidating! The weather was perfect cool, overcast, and even a little breezy at times...


It started a couple of weeks ago, at least the practices did. Steph, and Em have practice 2 days a week, and Brooki, and Porter just one day. This Saturday was our first games, I missed Steph's and Lo missed the other kids because they are miles apart. There is one magical day that we are able to cheer for every one. They all are doing well,Porter scored a goal (he is playing UP this year , which makes him seem even more "broccoli" than usual. Emmi is a forward this season and is starting to get more aggressive, so is Brooklyn, we spend years teaching our children to share and be polite, and then we ask the to be aggressive and "take that ball away from the little monster's on the other team!" It takes some getting used to. Here are some pics...

3 comments:

Nancy said...

we really missed the Porter/Dallas combo it just wasn't the same without Porter. I was all upset because I forgot my camera yesterday and then I realized on the way home it was in my bag the whole time, I'm dumb and that lighting would have been great for pictures!

Watkins Family said...

Wendy,
Hi, how are you doing? I saw your cute blog, cute family and stunning you! You look great! Our family moved to Cairo, Egypt this last summer and are enjoying life here. I am a 5th grade teacher at the same school with Bekah, Jonah and Nick. Todd works for the State Dept here at the embassy.
Keep in touch,
Michele

Karla said...

Looks like fun. You will have to tell us when one of the games are. Ethan and I would love to come- when it cools down a little.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails