Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Trunk or Treat.... whew...



































































There were a few hiccups; with the no lights and trenches, but my kind Friends said it added to the "scary" factor! Thanks to everyone who was so helpful last night and generous with the compliments, I have learned some valuable lessons for the Christmas Party....Their were some people who were an awesome help , and you know who you are! Thank you! Loren was a Hairband member, bug was a punker, Steph was a vampire, same with Porter and Brooki, and Em was a cheerleader, a girl after my own heart!(thanks Lori)...O yeah and I was a totally 80's chick! At least I wasn't a black cat again.

7 comments:

Karla said...

That was so fun. Thanks for all your hard work. We need to get together again for a girls lunch.

Nikki said...

i know a couple of those people?

Brie Wheelwright said...

You did an awesome job with the party, it was a lot of fun. And your family looked awesome.

Toni said...

great job Wendy! I knew you would pull it off. Can't wait to hear the details.

Nancy said...

we had a lot of fun even if I had a hard time seeing people. My biggest complaint was that my husband wasn't there! But it was fun and my kids had way too much candy!

ShelleyG said...

Halloween is fun! Sounds like you had a great time!

joyMama said...

Wish I could have see you all in person - makes me hate working!! Pics are great. I enjoy them SOOOO much. Let's get together soon! I LOVE you, (I think vamps are cool, too...)

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails