My $4 strand of pearls to be exact... For those of you who know the story behind these little beauties I will thank you for appreciating their full purpose.. Isn't it amazing how something so small can be so liberating? So if you haven't given your pearls a WHIRL, you should, and soon! You won't be disappointed.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Love it! I'm gonna go get me some! Hugh will thank you for it later!
I love it.
The suspense is killing me!
I will never think of them the same again! Love it!
So this is why you wanted me to read your blog... I can't wait to hear about em!
I thought this was a family blog. Just kidding, you are hilarious and I need me some pearls.
Does a pearl bracelet count too??? That is all I have. jk. I love that story. Hey got to keeps things alive right???
ROFL!! you know how much i love your pearl idea. michael thanks you, btw!!
I don't get it? Are you really talking about what I think you are?
Post a Comment