One of the Boys' presents was a car from Ride Makerz, it like Build a Bear, but with cars! Loren, Porter, and Stu went to build Charlee went as the Photog, but I think she got too caught up.
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
2 comments:
I love gifts that you actually get to go do something with, I bet Porter loved it.
I got to see the car when Stu brought it home. Great idea for a gift. I love the check out guys hair... Nice afro.
Post a Comment