Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SHE'S 37!!!!


Hi everyone! This is Charlee, not my mom. She doesn't know I'm posting this, but she will soon I suppose. Alright, so, this Tuesday, January 20, my mommy, Wendy Michelle turned 37. Now, if you've seen my mom recently, you know that she doesn't look 37 and she certainly doesn't doesn't act like it. (Her and her friends act more like they're 17 instead of 37 when they get together.) I love my mom, and so does the rest of my family. She is a huge and important part of our family. She is the one that keeps us sane and keeps us from killing each other. She makes us laugh and drives us crazy. She's here for us when we need to be picked up, and when we're a little high on ourselves, she'll knock us down, too. Thank you, mom, for all the lunch dates and conversations and heart to heart sessions. I love you SOOOOOOO much. I don't know what I would do without you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

13 comments:

Karla said...

That is sweet. Thanks for sharing the ribs. They were yummy.

Joy said...

That is so cute!! Happy Birthday, Wendy!

hendywow said...

Ok I just read what my wonderful daughter wrote for me,(i cried) I told her i'm going to have to refer to it whenever either one of us is PMSing...

Nikki said...

needless to say, I could be easily convinced that you are sisters...
Great job Charlee!

ShelleyG said...

Wendy-you truly are blessed! What a beautiful family you have. That is such a sweet birthday present! I hope it was a GREAT one! You are loved! :) I am so glad I know you guys! :)

Nancy said...

So sweet Charlee, you made me cry too, hopefully Hallie would write the same thing about me someday, and hopefully I'm included in the friends who act like they are 17 because I'm starting to feel way too old! Happy Birthday Wendy!

Toni said...

Good job Charlee! When I told Hugh that you did this, he said "oh man! She stole my idea! I was going to do that for you for Valentine's day!!". Yeah, right. ha ha ha You mom is one of a kind for sure. And just so you know, she and her friends are totally mature and DO NOT act like 17 year olds! I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!!

Peck Family said...

I LOVE YOU TOO WENDY! Charlie you are the sweetest little thing. love the post... happy birthday

Melynda King said...

Charlee is so sweet to think of posting a Happy Birthday surprise! I do love to spend time with you because you make me feel like I am young again! Happy Birthday!

joyMama said...

Charlee, I'm so proud of you for your thoughfulness, for taking such good care of your Mom, my little girl. No one deserves such love more than our generous-to-the-heart Wendy. Your gift-blog said so much about her success as a Mom - probably the best gift you could give her right now. It made me cry and it made me laugh and I enjoyed every word, every feeling I had reading & thinking it. Thank you, darlin'Charlee, from her Dad & her Moms. Won't forever be amazing together!?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Charlee you are such a sweet girl. I love you and loved what you said about your mom. You explained her so well! I cried but what is new!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I don't know you, but I'd like some tips on what to do so my daughter will love me as much. She's only 3, but I know its never been like that with my mom!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i'd love to be included on your blogroll....and especially your tips! my email is kristenduke AT gmail DOT com

Email me and i'll send you an invite to my family blog, too.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails