Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Week of over-indulgence and celebrating!

My wonderful friend LORI, made this delicious chocolate layer cake, It was awesome, i love ya!










The boys sat at the opposite end of the table they were not interested in our topic of conversation....



















This last week was my "birth day" week, and it has made me once again realize how richly I have been blessed with good friends, people who love me, despite my naughtiness. I went a out a few times to celebrate with different groups of great women; girls from church, life-long friends and family.
Twice I got to go to BJ's, a great eatery I highly recommend , it's located in Park West right off of Northern and the 101 it features a delicious menu, which includes lunch specials , a huge variety, and most importantly;a free pazookie, on your Birthday. To everyone I was able to party with, and those of whom I didn't because of the miles between us or other various reasons I thank you for making life more fun, and crazy I love you all!

8 comments:

Toni said...

You have the BEST FRIENDS EVER!

Melynda King said...

You do have the best friends ever! I wish I had that many friends! I am happy that you had a great "Birthday Week"!

Nancy said...

thanks for letting me come to a few of the celebrations! You crack me up with your talk of naughtiness. I hope you had your best birthday yet!

Molly said...

Yay, we had so much fun! We hav to do that more often! Happy Birthday to the hottest girl I know!

Brie Wheelwright said...

Hope you had a good birthday!

Candi said...

Hey, it looks like you had lots of Birthday fun!! Hope you are all doing good. Happy late Birthday!

brian derrick said...

I can't believe you took apicture of the cake then put it on your bog! Oh well, even if it wasn't that cute. it was tasty i think. Charlee you are so sweet to comment on your mommy's blog. Wish I had a daughter that said nice things like that about me! Love you all! Lori

Joy said...

Wow, that 2nd pic down is ATTRACTIVE! I am glad you had such a great birthday!!
Did you take yourself off Facebook? I was looking to add Charlee through you and I can't find you. I want to chat with her about pictures...

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails