Our Boy sure has had a hard time with his teeth! He gets so angry when he can't eat something because he no longer has Molars.... And now he is starting to loose his front teeth, are we gonna have the first little boy with Dentures? He even has our very excellent Dentist perplexed, there is no decay, his roots just desolved, has anyone ever heard of this? I am worried about his future with food. He has the goofiest smile right now, he was trying to eat a conversation heart today, and it was soo sad, I asked him how in the world he was gonna chew that?, and he said; "with my TOOTH!" Man when this kid gets his "big boy" teeth he is going to be so Handsome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I do know of somebody that had dental implants for their four year old... They fell out as her adult teeth came in and now her teeth are beautiful?
He is adorable! But I feel sad for him that he feel like he cant eat!
Post a Comment