Well it looks like the time has finally come, our good friends are moving to Northern Utah... I just wanted Nancy to know how much I will miss her and how lucky I feel to have had this time to become friends with her and her Family.. Porter will sorely miss his Buddy Dallas! They love each other, they have been a great team on the Soccer field and in the living room playing video games, and all things "little boy".
Nancy has a very "Martha" way of doing things, she's a great baker, and seamstress, not to mention her Jewelery creating abilities. Nanc you are a Beautiful girl inside and out! You are one of the most thoughtful people I know, I will miss you. Thank goodness for modern technology, for we will always have the blog, and I'm sure we will see each other at least once a year. Thank you for everything you've taught me, I love you....




3 comments:
Way to make me cry lady, you should have put that other picture I sent you and then you'd have made me laugh, ha! You know how much I love you and your family, you are making it a lot harder and more sad for us to leave. I don't know exactly what I've taught you, but it can't be more than you've taught me! I agree, thank heavens for the blog. And start saving your money now to come see me this summer, I think you should come for the month of July, just think of my house as your little summer cottage!
WENDY JOY! Hey there girl! I jumped onto your blog from Ellie's. I haven't seen you FOREVER! You look fantastic and have a beautiful family. It is so fun to find old friends. I had forgotten that you and I shared Jan. for the birthday month. Can you believe we are 37?! Dang! How is your family? Your dad? I have fun memories of sleep overs and just playing together. So long ago... Take care. Come on over and say hello sometime. Lot's of Love, Katie Fowler Smith
Hi Lover. Oh ya that's your line. I tried to call you but I guess you're too busy for OLD friends. JK I love your blog and am finally starting mine. It's a slow work in progress but Ashley has inspired me to do it. Love ya
Post a Comment