Monday, March 9, 2009

Pretty Princess Girls...

Stephie looks too grown up.. She got to go to a school dance for Student Council..



Charlee and Rachel...






Just a little Prom Preview...




A Student council event...












It's that time of the year again.. When girls play dress up.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out! Those girls are so dang gorgeous!

Nancy said...

the girls look gorgeous, I'm loving Charlee's hair and can totally tell that Karla had her hands in it! We miss you guys a TON, every Sunday I really wish you had moved up here with us!

JonesFamily said...

Such pretty girls!

ShelleyG said...

Holy Moly! Look at those beautiful girls!! They are so grown up! You are a lucky mom!! :)

Joy said...

They are beautiful! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to start editing their session... very soon!
I gave you a shout out on my blog. :)

By the way, I have been meaning to ask you if you have seen the dress Rachel wore to church when she stayed with you? It is navy blue and white striped with red tulips hanging off the sleeves. I have unpacked all their clothes and it's not there. Granted, it totally could be shoved in a random box, but I am more hoping it's with you! Email me: joyouswilliams AT gmail.com
Thanks!

Karla said...

I am glad you posted pictures. I have not seen any yet. I love your girls they are so beautiful!

Jane said...

What a family and what a LADY you are. I told someone the other day how beautiful you are and they replied, "Yes, and she is just as beautiful inside." To that I say..."Amen and Amen." Love ya Hendy! Jane

joanna yoder said...

You and Loren do have the most beautiful girls.

Nathan and Ashley said...

I love their dresses! They are so cute, and your girls are gorgeous!!

PrettyPenny said...

I wouldn't even let her out of my house....She's totally grounded till she is 25... AAARRRRGGGHHHH. If only we could really do that...She is just to beautiful to let her out of your sight! Hope she had a great time.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails