Wow...what gorgeous girls! Does Loren have his shot-gun ready to run off the boys??? I'm sure there have already been many dates arriving at the Howe residence! I love being able to see how your family is growing up! I am loving this blog thing!
Sam walked by when I was looking at your girls. His eyes got HUGE. He asked if it was the Howe family that we knew before we moved. He couldn't believe how gorgeous and grown up Stephanie is. He still remembers her as a little girl in his primary class.
They look beautiful! It was funny because I was looking at her blog the other day and saw these pictures I was so excited because I know them!!! I think the pictures are beautiful!
Thank the girls again for me, this shoot was so much fun! They have gotten so much love on my photo blog, too. :) Hopefully this will convince other seniors to let me photograph them!
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
8 comments:
Wow...what gorgeous girls! Does Loren have his shot-gun ready to run off the boys??? I'm sure there have already been many dates arriving at the Howe residence! I love being able to see how your family is growing up! I am loving this blog thing!
Sam walked by when I was looking at your girls. His eyes got HUGE. He asked if it was the Howe family that we knew before we moved. He couldn't believe how gorgeous and grown up Stephanie is. He still remembers her as a little girl in his primary class.
Wow! Great pictures and beautiful girls! How fun for them!
They look beautiful! It was funny because I was looking at her blog the other day and saw these pictures I was so excited because I know them!!! I think the pictures are beautiful!
Thank the girls again for me, this shoot was so much fun! They have gotten so much love on my photo blog, too. :) Hopefully this will convince other seniors to let me photograph them!
Beautiful sisters!
Joy is awesome, and so are your girls, love, love the pics.
I can't believe they are getting so grown up! I used to babysit them!
Post a Comment