Here is the BLOG of an American nurse who was there the first day for Barton..A great Lady.
This is one of my favorite Model pictures of him...
Gorgeous and Generous...
He is not out of the woods yet, his injuries are traumatic, and causing him a great deal of pain; his left leg has a severed shin muscle, femur bone is broken in half, with a deep open wound on the back of his leg. His right shoulder bone is fractured, his wrist and elbow are both broken on left arm, he has head lacerations and a fever as well. He is on antibiotics, and pain meds, but is still in a lot of pain, he just wants to get back home. He has been told about all the support and prayers on his behalf, and is very grateful. He had medivac insurance, but it expired last month, it is VERY expensive to pay for, and if you know anything about this amazing guy then you know that every penny he has, goes to the people he is helping. His Brother is trying to get there in the next few days, and will accompany him to New York, hopefully by the 26th, where a great Trauma Surgeon ( Chief of Trauma) awaits his arrival. He just needs to get rid of that fever... Prayers PLEASE.
I will keep you posted.
Gorgeous and Generous...He is not out of the woods yet, his injuries are traumatic, and causing him a great deal of pain; his left leg has a severed shin muscle, femur bone is broken in half, with a deep open wound on the back of his leg. His right shoulder bone is fractured, his wrist and elbow are both broken on left arm, he has head lacerations and a fever as well. He is on antibiotics, and pain meds, but is still in a lot of pain, he just wants to get back home. He has been told about all the support and prayers on his behalf, and is very grateful. He had medivac insurance, but it expired last month, it is VERY expensive to pay for, and if you know anything about this amazing guy then you know that every penny he has, goes to the people he is helping. His Brother is trying to get there in the next few days, and will accompany him to New York, hopefully by the 26th, where a great Trauma Surgeon ( Chief of Trauma) awaits his arrival. He just needs to get rid of that fever... Prayers PLEASE.
I will keep you posted.




5 comments:
We will pray...
Thanks for the update. We will keep him and his family in our prayers.
I can't believe how severe it is. It's just hard to believe this is Bart. He has to recover, has to.
Oh my gosh Wendy I am a little slow I just read this!! I love Barton and haven't even met him this makes me so sad. We will pray for him too! Love you.
I'm so sorry Wendy... I keep praying for him and hope that his doctors over seas are the best out there! I hope he can return safely to the states and recuperate. I am so sorry...
Post a Comment