
Something exciting happened to our family, while the girls and I were at young Women's tonight. Stu, ( a good friend of Bug's) came over and set up a treasure hunt which started with Roses and ended with a treasure box on her bed filled with chocolate coins and the question of whether she would go to Prom with him... I know, it's awesome, she was bright red the whole time with an "ear to ear" grin. Not to be boring we hurried and grabbed a big thing of rootbeer, and wrote a note that said; I'd be SODA-lighted to go with you. I think it was almost as exciting for me and the other kids as it was for Charlee. Stu is a great guy, and did a wonderful job on the clues and everything. I can't believe how old I am getting, sometimes I think that I need to hurry and grow up.




4 comments:
Charlee quit growing up already! Hey was your room clean?
Love You
Char
Aah, that is so sweet! I can't believe you have a child going to prom! Stu's a cutie!
how exciting for charlee! that is awesome, wendy!!
he's so cute and tall! I guess I was picturing him more like Carla's height. How fun for her!
Post a Comment