Thursday, February 28, 2008

"When I grow up"...







Tonight Emmi had her 3rd grade program, entitled "When I grow up" the children dressed up as the thing they wanted to be when they got old... Emmi wants to be a sailor, according to the script, I am trying not to worry about that, or at least put it into perspective because apparently a lot of kids want to be plumbers, I blame that on the current epidemic called " low-rise" jeans; sporting so much crack.**** All joking aside, Emmi was spectacular with her solo line and her singing and dancing numbers! She is the most beautiful 3rd grader in our family, and the school for that matter, and I have no doubt that she can and will be whatever she wants to be!

1 comment:

JonesFamily said...

Hey you! I have been gone but you need to call me! So cute about how Stu asked Charlie!! Call me!

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails