I obviously haven't had much time to devote to journal keeping lately, but I am always thinking about it. All of the things I might forget by next week, or even by tomorrow.... I can't remember what I was gonna write* anyway, Charlee is doing well in school and dating regularly, she's still not home tonite because she is attending a student Government convention... Stephi is still on the honor roll, yet seems to find time to be quite the social butterfly , boys are really starting to notice her, and irritate me. She starts soccer again soon so our schedule will get even more hectic. Emmi is getting straight A's and excelling in the reading program at school, she still wishes she was older and could do all the things her older sisters do, like babysit. Speaking of reading, Brooklyn is reading great and she really enjoy's it, she reads as much as she can , I love that! Last but not least Porter, loves school and is the top scoring bowler in the family! he also enjoys guitar hero. So does his Dad!, Loren is still up at 4:30 every morning with Bug, to go to seminary and make sure everyone is staying in line, how ironic considering his youth!He also drives all over the valley making that all of G&Y's job's are as safe as possible (also ironic.) I have been working a lot, still at Vistancia, which I am very sad to say I will not be able to work there much longer because they hired some one who can be there 15 minutes earlier when class officially starts. I love the Teachers there, they have been very kind to me and still call me to sub as much as possible. However I have been offered a long term sub position at another school which will start in about a week. Working has been an adjustment , especially for my kids. Porter was up all night, last night with a fever and I had to leave him with family so I could be at work this morning, that was not easy. But he gave me a big long hug as soon as I walked in the door this afternoon, and told me he wasn't mad at me anymore. whew. I gotta go to bed.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment