Hi Wendy, I love your blog. What a beatiful family.
I missed you on Monday. I thought you were subbing all day. I was bummed that I missed. I brought you some chocolates. I'll have to make some more and meet up with you sometime.
Hey Wendy, Your family is so beautiful, I can't believe how much the kids have grown! You look awesome! Random question...Do you know a Krista or John Gardner? Krista is my cousin and lives in the same town as you. Are you going crazy with the whole dating thing? I'm dreading it... and I'm thankful I don't have girls(at least when it comes to dating)
There are several entries listed below , where it says: BLOG ARCHIVE; click on the title you woud like to read...... Begin Scrolling down.... Love you!
For all of those who visit my blog....
This is a record for myself, family and friends. My entries may not always be the most intelectual or enlightening, but it is a way to keep a record of the everyday happenings of our family.
4 comments:
Hi Wendy,
I love your blog. What a beatiful family.
I missed you on Monday. I thought you were subbing all day. I was bummed that I missed. I brought you some chocolates. I'll have to make some more and meet up with you sometime.
Thanks for subbing me. I really appreciate it.
How is Porter feeling? I hope better.
Randee
Hey Wendy,
Your family is so beautiful, I can't believe how much the kids have grown! You look awesome!
Random question...Do you know a Krista or John Gardner? Krista is my cousin and lives in the same town as you. Are you going crazy with the whole dating thing? I'm dreading it... and I'm thankful I don't have girls(at least when it comes to dating)
You guys are so hot!
Ok you are the sexiest thing ever!!! I am not kidding you are looking hot!!
I love you
char
Post a Comment